Choose between 19, 26, 36, and 50 degree fixtures.
Everything you know and love about the Source Four scaled down and perfect for your venue. The Source Four Mini is a nearly exact replica of the Source Four, right down to the rotating barrel, shutters, gel frame and pattern holder, but with a 50 watt MR16 lamp. It’s not a toy, it’s a Source Four.
The Source Four Mini can go where no full-sized Source Four has gone before. ETC’s 50-watt Source Four Mini features the same crisp optics, user-friendly functionality and sleek look of the legendary Source Four fixture, but in a compact format one-tenth its size. It’s the perfect fit for museums, stores, restaurants, lobbies, light labs, children’s theaters and other smaller-scale installations.
Video provided by Control Booth.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
• Yoke-mounted 12v transformer included for 120V input
• C-clamp (miniature) included
• 50w Tungsten/Halogen MR16 lamp (included) – 5000 hr. life
• 3-foot power cable with 2-prong (Edison) plug
• 19, 26, 36 and 50 field angles
• 9" long, 2.5" diameter
• 50W tungsten/halogen MR16 lamp with 4,000-hour life
• E-size pattern holder (See Accessories)
• Gel media frame
• Rotating barrel 25
• Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
• Tool-free lamp adjustment
• Insulated rear handle
• Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
• More colors available, contact a sales rep for options and pricing
- Product Specs:
- Download Product Specs
- Brand New
- Item #:
- 17865 (4Wall Owned)
- Shipping on all NEW Items is only $10 per order, no matter how large your order is! New items are covered by any applicable manufacturer warranty, no other 4Wall warranty applies.
Accessories for this item
Home » Products » NewLighting.com » Conventional Fixtures » Ellipsoidals » NEW ETC Source Four Mini » Item #17865