The VL3000Q Spot luminaire maintains the new standards for imagery, beam control, color and brightness in spot luminaires. The "Q" range fixtures are designed for situations where the absence of noise is critical to the performance.
The Series 3000Q Spot moves and operates the same as the original Series 3000 luminaires. The trade off is strictly thermal. The "Q" range has an ambient temperature rating of 40-degrees Celsius, compared to the 50-degrees Celsius rating on the standard Series 3000 fixtures.
The VARI*LITE VL3000Q Spot luminaire features a 6:1 zoom optics, CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, a six position fixed color wheel, two rotating gobo wheels, one rotating effects wheel, a beam size iris, and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. A standard pallet of gobos, effects and colors is provided with the unit. Custom gobos, effects and colors are available.
An upper enclosure houses the control electronics as well as the arc power supply for the 1200 watt short arc lamp. The arc power supply is power factor corrected for superior power distribution and efficiency.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
- A three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism. A fixed color wheel with six interchangeable color filters and continuous wheel rotation for additional effects. It includes a variable CTO color temperature correction filter
- A 13-element 6:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 10Â° to 60Â°
- A mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for rapid and smooth timed beam angle changes
- Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects
- High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation
- Three gobo/effects wheels combine to provide 14 rotatable, indexable gobo positions. Each wheel also has one open position
- Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots. Remarkable depth of field capability allows morphing effects between all pattern and effects wheels
- Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems
- Pan - 540Â°, Tilt - 270Â°
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) VL3000 Q Spot
- (1) 1200W Arc Lamp
Shipping on all NEW Items is only $10 per order, no matter how large your order is!