The VL3500Q Spot luminaire maintains the same high standards set by the original VARI*LITE Series 3000 Spot luminaires for imagery, beam control, color and brightness. The added feature is a four-blade shutter mechanism that allows the blades to be operated independently or in unison on two planes for a clear and crisp image. The "Q" range fixtures are designed for situations where the absence of noise is critical to the performance.
The VL3500Q Spot moves and operate the same as the VL3500 Spot luminaire. The trade off is strictly thermal. The "Q" range has an ambient temperature rating of 40-degrees Celsius, compared to the 50-degree Celsius rating on the standard "non-Q" fixtures.
The VARI*LITE VL3500Q Spot luminaire features 6:1 zoom optics, CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, a six-position color wheel, one rotating gobo/effects wheel, one fixed gobo/effects wheel, and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. A standard pallet of gobos, effects and colors is provided with the unit. Custom gobos, effects and color are available.
An upper enclosure houses the control electronics as well as the arc power supply for the 1200 watt short arc lamp. The arc power supply is power factor corrected for superior power distribution and efficiency.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
- A three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism. A fixed color wheel with six interchangeable color filters and continuous wheel rotation for additional effects. It includes a variable CTO color temperature correction filter
- A 13-element 6:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 10° to 60°
- A four-blade shutter mechanism that allows the blades to be operated independently or in unison on two planes for a clear and crisp image. The entire mechanism can rotate 50o in either direction
- Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects
- High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation
- One gobo/effects wheel provides five rotatable, indexable gobo positions and one open position
- One fixed gobo/effects wheel provides six positions for standard or custom gobos and one open position
- Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots. Remarkable depth of field capability allows morphing effects between all pattern and effects wheels
- Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) VL3500 Q Spot
- (1) 1200W Arc Lamp
Shipping on all NEW Items is only $10 per order, no matter how large your order is!