The PDS-375-TR Touring CB Power Supply provides power and DMX control capability for up to 6 Color Kinetics ColorBlast 12 or 12 ColorBlast 6 luminaires (or other CK fixtures)*, while eliminating the need for field address programming with a Zapi.
The PDS-375-TR is provided with standard entertainment industry hanging/mounting hardware configurations, and is ruggedly constructed and equipped for the temporary installations and harsh use conditions typical of standard entertainment industry rental applications.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
- Heavy Duty NEMA 1 Steel and Aluminum enclosure w/ built-in carrying handle
- 100-240 VAC 50/60hz Mains Power (auto-ranging)
- Mounting points for C-Clamp & Safety Cable
- (6) 4P XLRF CK Data/24V Power output connectors for fixture connection
- DMX 512 Interface (see below)
- 1 x 600 Watt internal power supply
- 24VDC 3A current limited per circuit output with LED Fault Indication
- One-touch Mini-Zapi feature for reconfiguring fixtures with correct starting DMX Address
- Includes 7 types of user-configurable fade and chase routines for stand-alone operation
- In Stand-Alone Mode, selected routine is output to DMX Pass-Thru for synchronized Stand- Alone operation of many CB Supply systems
- ETL/cETL Listed
- DMX 512 Interface:
- DMX Input via 5P XLR Male
- Isolated and repeated DMX Pass-Thru via 5P XLR Female
- DMX Address interface utilizing 3 Rotary BCD Switches for DMX Address configuration
- CK Output Configuration:
- 6 outputs providing Color Kinetics control protocol, +24VDC, and Ground
- "CB Mode": DMX converted to CK protocol and output selectively to each port as per BCD address setting (see below)
- "Pass-Thru Mode": All 512 DMX values converted to CK Protocol and output on all ports Typical CB Operation:
- 1. Pre-address all CB fixtures as DMX 001 (either as factory preset or using CB Supply's Mini-Zapi feature, or CK Zapi)
- 2. Plug up to 6 of those CB fixtures into outputs 1 6
- 3. Connect the System to a DMX source via the DMX Input and connect power
- 4. Set the system's DMX Address to the desired starting address value AAA
- The connected CB fixtures will respond as follows:
- CB Fixture # 1 = DMX address AAA, AAA+1, AAA+2
- CB Fixture # 2 = DMX address AAA+3, AAA+4, AAA+5 etc
- Weight & Dimensions: 8 Lbs., 13.00"W x 5.00"H x 6.75"D
|Item #:||9202 (4Wall/UsedLighting.com Owned)|
|Tags:||Power supply led power supply|
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) PDS-375 TR
Shipping on all NEW Items is only $10 per order, no matter how large your order is!
See what customers are saying about us.