Proudly built in the USA, and as the next generation of the VL1000 ERS luminaire, all models of the VL1100 luminaire have a new 50 kHz. drive system that quiets the operation of all two-phase motors in the fixtures during movement and while in static positions. They also have new, three-phase, ultra quiet stepper motors that provide a smooth, timed continuous pan and tilt motion. Additionally, a new central bearing system in the gobo wheel reduces noise and ensures smooth operation.
Automated functions include CYM color mixing, rotating gobos, variable diffusion, and a zoom lens that ranges from 19 to 36 for normal imaging and a super zoom function that ranges to 70.
Version VL1100TSD deliver 10,000 lumens with the consistent color temperature of a tungsten source. The VL1100TSD model includes an automated, four-blade shutter mechanism that provides control of all shutter functions popular in conventional ellipsoidal reflector spotlights.
Each of these versions supplied with a silent IGBT dimmer built into the light.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
- Sources: 1000W Tungsten Halogen Lamp (Available in 100,115, 230, and 240 Volt versions.)
- Color Temp: 3200K
- Output: 10,000 Lumens (115V Lamp) Rated Life: 300 Hours
- Power Requirements: 6 to 12 Amps depending upon lamp/input voltage. 100 -240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating.
- Operational Temperature: -20 to 122F (-29 to 50C)
- Cooling: Free convection cooling when hung. Floor mounted units and extreme ambient temperatures activate a low-noise, forced-air cooling system.
- Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 lighting control consoles.
- Mounting Position: VL1100 ERS luminaires can be mounted and operated in any orientation.
- Spacing: Full range of motion on 26.5" centers. Hangs as close as 20.0".
- Weight: 72.0 lbs (32.65 kg).
- Zoom Optics: Continuously variable field angle in imaging range from 19 to 36, super zoom angles to 70 is programmable over a timed range of 2 seconds to 20 minutes.
- Color Mixing System: A fully cross-fading CYM color system. All motors utilize a noise reducing, 50kHz. drive system that quiets operation during movement and also while static.
- Diffusion: Field or gobo can be continuously and smoothly diffused to wash.
- Dimmer: Integral, silent IGBT electronic dimmer.
- Rotating Gobo Wheel: Six position rotating gobo wheel with a central bearing system, five rotatable and indexable gobo positions plus open. (Patterns are not included with the fixture.)
- Shutter (Framing Models): Four-blade system can frame and crop beam field and gobos. Each individual shutter is capable of translating to beam center while also rotating 35. Entire shutter rotates 45.
- Beam Size Control (Iris Models): In addition to the zoom optics, a mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for both rapid changes and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, timed continuous motion using three phase, ultra quiet stepper motors with encoder correction.
- Pan range is 540; tilt is 270. Resolution is 0.1. Unit will calibrate to support close hangs (yoke-to-yoke).
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) VL1100 Tungsten
- (1) 120V 1000W Lamp
Shipping on all NEW Items is only $10 per order, no matter how large your order is!