Its small size does not give way to any compromise though, as the heart of the Impression X4 S features seven high powered RGBW LEDs, each rated at 15 Watts, that combine to give a homogeneous output across its entire beam range. The zoom itself offers flexibility in a tight beam mode and also as a smooth edged wash light. A ratio of 7:1 provides a variable beam from 7 degrees and all the way to 50 degrees.
Full control over the quad color LED’s is done via DMX, with additional control over color temperature as standard. The X4S features precise full range dimming with no color drift at low intensities and a variable speed electronic strobe.
But the unique feature of the Impression X4 S is the ability to control the intensity of each LED individually, allowing you to program unique looks and animations on the fly.
Physically the impression X4 S measures just 12 inches tall and weighs just 12 lbs. Rubber feet mounted to the base allow it to stand on its own, or for hanging there are threaded sockets in the base allowing clamps to be directly inserted into the unit and keeping rigging height as low as possible.
The elegant design of the X4 S contains a yoke mounted LCD display for addressing and configuring each unit, with the base section containing data and power connections. The X4 S contains an auto sensing power supply from 100-240V at 50 or 60 Hz. with Neutrik Powercon in and thru connectors.
NewLighting.com is proud to be an authorized dealer for the top manufacturers of theatrical lighting and event equipment. We carry factory sealed items that are shipped direct to your doorstep and include all applicable manufacturer warranties.
- 7 High Power RGBW LEDs
- 50,000 hours rated life time
- Motorized zoom system with 7 to 50 degree beam angle
- 15W Quad color LED's
- High efficiency collimator cluster for maximum light output
- 8 or 16 Bit resolution
- Position feedback
- Maximum speed: 660 deg. Pan in 2 secs., 260 deg. Tilt in 1 sec.
- High precision 3 Phase stepping motor control
- Continuous dimmer 0-100%
- Variable speed strobe of 1-25 Hz.
- Random strobe effect
- Pulse effects
- DMX 512 protocol
- Macro operation of individual lenses
- Very quiet temperature controlled ventilation
- Internal color presets, and variable color temperature control from 2700K-10000K
- Backlit graphic LCD menu
- Over-temperature protection
- Color calibration feature
- Power consumption: 150 VA (Watt)
- Power input: auto sensing 100-240 V AC, 50-60Hz
- Fuse protection: Micro-fuse 5x20mm, T 2A
- DMX: XLR 5 pin
- Power: Neutrik Powercon In and Thru
- Maximum ambient temperature: 113 F / 45 C
- 3 M10 sockets for half coupler or other clamp
- 2 attachment points for safety wires
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) Impression X4S
Shipping on all NEW Items is only $10 per order, no matter how large your order is!
See what customers are saying about us.